Dr. Patricia Hort, BSc., DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Pre/post Natal and Pediatric Practice
- Bachelors of Science in Human Biology
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association certification in Pediatrics and Webster Technique (USA)
- Owner of Dr. For Moms Perinatal and Pediatric Natural Health Center
- Founder of Dr. For Moms Chiropractic Group, Founder and CEO of Dr. For Moms Perinatal Chiropractic Training, Coaching and Consulting
- Creator of the “Back to Basics Baby Making’ – reproductive health, ‘How to have a baby in 6 hours or less (and love to tell about it!)’- prenatal and the ‘Ultimate Core and Pelvic Floor’ treatment care programs and workshops
- Expert Contributor: Moms, Dads & Kids, Mamma Summit, Birth Of A Mother Magazine
Whether you are just considering pregnancy, almost at your due date or already a new mom, Dr. Hort’s passion for helping moms have healthy, enjoyable pregnancies and a happy life with baby is yours for the sharing.
When you choose Dr. Hort as your chiropractor she becomes much more than just another doctor. She becomes your advocate, your sounding board and your resource for information, research, referrals, books to read, things to know, people to know and more.
Utilizing a range of chiropractic techniques, ultra low force (without a sound being produced), instrument/table assisted and a gentle manual style, Dr. Hort provides you with care devoted to the special needs of moms, moms-to-be, and babes. She is continually training in pediatric and pregnancy care; has attended over 150 births – in hospitals, homes and in birth centers; cared for patients hand in hand with midwives, doulas, naturopaths, nurses and medical doctors; has an extensive network of healthcare providers; has held numerous workshops and participated in prenatal classes with the ultimate goal of supporting moms in having the experience they want to have, and their babies entering this world with grace.
Dr. Puneet Brar, BSc., DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Certified in functional integrated acupuncture
Dr. Puneet Brar is a chiropractic doctor who graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto after completing her BSc. in Kinesiology from the University of Saskatchewan. Growing up playing soccer and various other sports, it only felt natural to pursue a career in chiropractic. Dr. Brar enjoys all things health and wellness and you will find her continuously trying to better her mind, body and well-being through nutrition, fitness and lifestyle.
Dr. Brar is passionate about chiropractic and joined the Dr. for Mom’s team with a special interest in pediatrics and athletic children. Her treatment approach involves a variety of chiropractic techniques including gentle manual adjustments, drop table and instrument assisted techniques. Her treatments may also involve rehabilitation exercises, gait analysis, myofascial release, k-tape as well as athletic taping. She is also certified in medical acupuncture. Dr. Brar is passionate about active living and strives to keep all of her practice members in optimal health with the help of chiropractic and movement analysis.
Dr. Gena Boris, BSc., DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Health Science Honors Degree
- Certified in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
As a mom to 3 young children Dr. Gena feels very passionate about keeping our little ones as vibrant and happy as possible. Chiropractic care has always been a part of her lifestyle and she is excited to share her knowledge and experience with parents and their babes. She holds a special interest in our youngest practice members, ensuring they have the best opportunity to thrive and meet all their milestones. Dr. Gena takes great pride in helping parents feel confident that their babes are getting the best possible start to their young life and the continued support they need during those early critical years. With over a decade of experience and multiple techniques, expectant moms and parents to young children can feel secure that their concerns will be addressed and managed with exceptional care. She truly understands your needs, fears and insecurities and genuinely wants to help with making you feel validated and empowered.