At Dr. For Moms, we love our dads too! We wouldn’t be able to do what we do without them and we want them to be as healthy as can be! Our services can help with any number of things that dads can face. Common conditions we see with dads include:
- neck and back pain
- strain from day to day tasks to sports injuries
- strain from manual labour
- general good health
Treatment programs at our center include chiropractic (ART, kinesiotaping), acupuncture, naturopathy and craniosacral therapy.
Whether it’s just wanting to keep up with your little ones, to training for that upcoming triathalon this summer we are here to help! We want you to be feeling your best for your family.
Dr. Puneet Brar has hours that fit any dad’s schedule.
- The Good Men Project
- Dads to be
- Fertility: Diet for a healthy dad-to-be
- Stay at home Dads
- Stay at home dads myths
- Why paternity leave is important
- Extended Paternity Leave
- Dad’s Health
- Mental Health of Dads
- Active Father Figure helps kids
- Tips, tricks, ideas, facts, and reasons for you to be healthy, smoke-free and active with your kids.
- Life of Dad Facebook Group