Dr. Andrea Clarke – Naturopathic Doctor
Seeing a naturopath for issues in women’s health has been proven very effective! Dr. Andrea can help with the following issues and more:
- Adrenal Function
- Hormone Imbalances
- Dietary concerns
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Post Partum
- Weight Loss advice
And so much more! If you have any questions about booking your appointment with Dr. Andrea, please do not hesitate to contact us !
Dr. Andrea Clarke, ND.
Dr. Melanie Mercer – Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has placed great importance on women’s health for over 3000 years. TCM resolves imbalances or deficiencies with acupuncture and herbs restoring optimal health.
TCM is used to treat:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Post partum
- Painful periods
Dr. Melanie Mercer, TCMD
Carla Mason – Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
A true optimist, Carla believes all experiences have greater purpose. After delivering her first baby Carla personally experienced the impact that pelvic floor dysfunction can have on ones well-being. This guided her professional practice towards helping others maintain, improve and “restore their floor”.
Now directing her clinical focus in Pelvic Health, Carla has completed her training through the course offerings of the Canadian teaching company Pelvic Health Solutions.
She works with women who experiance:
- Pain in their pubic bone, groin, back, pelvic, buttocks or legs
- Difficulties doing everyday tasks such as rolling over, walking, or getting in/out of a vehicle
- Leaking Urine, gas, or stool when they laugh, cough, sneeze, or walk, etc.
- Bulging or tenting of the abdomen during exercise
- Pain with intercourse
- Scarring from c-section, tearing or episiotomy
- Problems emptying your bladder or bowel completely or frequently
- Pressure, heaviness, or bulging in your vagina or rectum