Mon, Jul 08|
Dr. For Moms Perinatal & Pediatric Natur
Gentle Sleeping Coaching Workshop (1)
Although exhaustion is an expected part of new parenthood, it doesn’t have to last forever! Join pediatric sleep expert, Andrea Galambos, for an informative session covering sleep education and gentle sleep coaching for babies and toddlers (ages 5 months – 2 years).
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dr. For Moms Perinatal & Pediatric Natur, 3820 Brentwood Rd NW #120, Calgary, AB T2L 2L5, Canada
About the event
Although exhaustion is an expected part of new parenthood, it doesn’t have to last forever!
Join pediatric sleep expert, Andrea Galambos, for an informative session covering sleep education and gentle sleep coaching for babies and toddlers (ages 5 months – 2 years). This Gentle Sleep Coaching Workshop will teach you everything you need to know to help your baby on the path to sleeping soundly.
What’s Covered in this Course?
• Gentle sleep shaping tips
• Why your baby has trouble falling asleep and how to help them
• How much sleep your child needs
• How to identify early, mid-range, and late sleep signs and why that’s important
• How to determine your child’s unique sleep schedule (no templates-by-age here!)
• What self-soothing ACTUALLY looks like
• How to minimize crying
• How to prevent your child from becoming overwhelmed
• How to ensure your child is self-soothing through the ENTIRE process
• 2-3 different sleep coaching methods so you can choose the one that feels right for you AND your baby (Cry it Out is not a method that will be discussed.)
• Troubleshooting tips if you hit any bumps in the road
• How to help transition your baby from sleep associations to independent sleep
• How to fully or partially wean from night feedings
• How to address early rising
• How to apply gentle sleep coaching methods to naps
YOUR SPECIAL BONUS:
• One month access to the Video Membership Site (valued at $69)!
• You can watch and rewatch any of the above topics PLUS these additional topics:
o 2 additional gentle sleep coaching methods
o 2 additional night weaning strategies
o How to adapt the coaching for older kids (between 3 and 6 years of age)
o What developmental leaps are and how they impact sleep
o How to help your child sleep while travelling
o How to transition out of the swaddle
o How temperament affects sleep
o How to set up an ideal sleep environment
o How to establish a bedtime routine that will help your child feel safe and secure
o What to do when your child is sick, teething, or going through a developmental milestone