"Sleep Secrets" Seminar
Time & Location
About the Event
Does your baby or toddler wake up multiple times per night? Are naps a battle of wills? Do you want your child to sleep better without using Cry It Out methods? Although exhaustion is an expected part of new parenthood, it doesn't have to last forever.
Understanding how baby sleep works is the first step to improving it! The “Sleep Secrets” seminars have been created to give you the knowledge and strategies you need to improve your child’s sleep.
You will learn:
• Your child’s sleep needs for their age
• How to tell the difference between early and late sleep signs
• How to set up a sleep-inducing environment
• How temperament affects sleep
• How to determine the best “schedule” for your child
• Why your child wakes at night and how to improve this
• How to set the stage for better sleep
Babes in arms are always welcome!
Sign up through the ticket link :)
About me: I am Andrea Galambos, Calgary's Gentle Sleep Coach and a mom to 3 amazing little kids (ages 6, 4 & 2). My educational/professional background is in psychology and mental health. Since becoming a Gentle Sleep Coach I have furthered my education by taking 60+ hours in infant mental health training, 30+ hours in breastfeeding training, among other professional development courses. I specialize in working with sensitive, alert, active, high needs, spirited, and persistent babies and toddlers. For more information about my philosophy and training, please visit my website at www.blissfulnights.ca